I heartily thank Vikram at Blogmaniac for nominating me for this award. He is a kind friend, inspiring and supportive blogger. Blogmaniac is about books, life, quotes, spirituality, maths, 13 word story, you name it! Visit his blog and needless to say, follow him.
- Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them.
- Nominate up to 11 bloggers to receive the coveted award.
- Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Tell your readers 11 random facts about yourself.
- Give your nominees 11 questions.
Questions for me:
Which is the most memorable moment of your life?
I have plenty 🙂 at home, at school, at college, in foreign countries… alone, with friends, with homeless, with famous…
One thing you regretted doing in your life?
One thing about you which no one knows?
If I tell, everyone will know 🙂
Why do you blog?
Who is your role model? and why?
Which was your favourite subject in college?
To party, no doubt.
Which is your favourite genre in books?
How do you spend your free time?
5 thing you learnt from 2015?
What is your definition of success?
Success is a meaningless word.
Which is your favourite destination? and why?
11 random facts:
- I only use the internet. No TV, radio or newspapers. 10 years and counting.
- Right handed.
- I love walking barefoot.
- I love gardening.
- I enjoy reading, writing and speaking English.
- I love basketball.
- I have never touched an Apple.
- I tasted a bubble gum for the first time when I was 15.
- I´m looking forward to moving to another country.
- I don´t use watches, rings, necklaces…
- What matters most to you?
- When is the last time you’ve gone outside of your comfort zone?
- What painful situation are you now most grateful for?
- What are you so afraid of?
- If you could meet one person from any period in history (it may even be fictional), who would it be?
- What’s your favourite quote?
- Favourite music genre?
- Favourite sport?
- Have you got pets?
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- What are your goals for your blog?