My friend Ndumiso at Music Smells Like Noise has been nominated me for this wonderful award. My second!! Thank you, I like awards more than chocolate! If you like good music or you are looking for inspiration, you will love his blog.
The Award Rules:
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
11 Facts About Myself
1. I love her voice:
2. I love basketball.
3. Right handed.
4. I love walking barefoot.
5. I love gardening.
6. I enjoy reading, writing and speaking English.
7. Halasana is my fav pose. I don´t know why. Not the best pose for selfies.
8. I have never touched an Apple.
9. I like tattoos.
10. I have pets.
11. I´m pleased to meet you 🙂
Questions for me
Do you enjoy the City or Country more
A human-sized city.
The Movie or the Book
Home cooked meal or take out
Which super villain would you choose to be?
How do you like to spend a rainy day?
Can you share one quote or saying you love, that keeps you going in life?
“You can´t do that”
If you were mayor for the day, what three things would you change about your city?
What’s the most anti-establishment thing you’ve ever done?
What’s one favorite thing you do by yourself?
Share one thing you didn’t understand about the world when you were a kid.
My amazing nominees:
1. What matters most to you?
2. How much do you enjoy what you do for a living?
3. What would be the hardest thing (physical) for you to give up?
4. When is the last time you’ve gone outside of your comfort zone?
5. What painful situation are you now most grateful for?
6. What are you so afraid of?
7. If you could meet one person from any period in history (it may even be fictional), who would it be?
8. What’s your favourite quote?
9. How and where do you like to spend your holiday?
10. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
11. What are your goals for your blog in 2016?